Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Need a part

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Post Likes
    I'm looking for a part for my power vent system. This part is in line with the thermocouple between the gas valve and the thermocouple. I think its called a limit switch? One end is male, the other is female. Any idea where I can find a replacement? It's only an inch and a half long. Thanks in advance!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Post Likes
    need more info. maby the make,model and ser. as well. allso read the site rules under DYI.
    IT sounds like you are looking for a XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. i could be wrong. need more info.

    [Edited by jultzya on 12-31-2005 at 05:01 PM]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Post Likes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.