Trane compressor

I have a Trane compressor Mod#3E5R60W Ser#TS-4573 that I believe I have a restricted oil strainer.. The only literature I have for this dates back to 1973 for a similar compressor Mod#3E5B60 what im looking for is possibly some updated literature with part numbers ect. before I start taking this compressor apart.

Reason im believe its a oil strainer restriction is it trips the oil differential switch.

Have you taken an oil pressure reading?

I only have this service manual in print form. Get a service manual from Trane. Like the above post says, check the oil pressure. Lots of things can cause low oil pressure.
    Nos operor non pensio volutabrum

This is a good manual for checking low oil pressure problems. Hope it helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images

usual causes for oil pressure problems are flooding, low load, extended run time unloaded, broken valves, problems with hydrolic unloader assembly if it has one, also trash can get into the oil pressure switch tubing. it did not take the time to look up that model compressor so if it does not have unloader then scratch the problem associated with it. good luck