New to the field

Hello I'm a stationary engineer from Minnesota and have recently moved to Oklahoma city for family. I have been a boiler operator and mechanic for 8 years. I accepted a job in oklahoma city and as part of it my employeer sent me to a great HVAC program and I obtained my EPA Cert and technical training. Unfortunatly I do not have any previous HVAC experience and my employer has asked me to take car of small appliances and small refrigeration units around the plant. they set me up with all the tools necessary to do this job but i'm still very green and may have a question from time to time. So far I have had very little trouble and i have been reading my notes and books before i work on a piece of equipment so that I know what i'm about to do and don't get hurt or break any Laws. Luckily I have been able to repair all of the machines i have encountered so far. Looking forward to some great advice and gaining some knowledge from all of you!

welcome, you'll need to get the post count up & be approved for pro status to

to get technical answers (but you knew that since you read the rules)

smart@@@ answers can be dispensed without prejudice
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

yes sir I did read it! I'll take care of it soon, just gonna lurk for now till i have some questions! thanks!

there's plenty of info in that educational forum..........but......

might want to put an email addy in that [rofile
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Got it!

Welcome!

Thanks! looking forward to being here, been using forums for along time, love em!