Thread: Hi to all

Smile Hi to all

I have been in the Food Service Equipment industry for 26 years. We probably service more bakery equipment then restaurant. We work on tons of rack ovens, all the big clubs and Wally World from PA to SC. We also perform turnkey bakery jobs almost anywhere east of the Mississippi. We sell and install hoods as much as we can but still plenty to learn there.

We have quite a few old manuals and information so if anyone needs any help I don't mind. I still seek out information regularly myself. Over the next five years I will be working towards handing over the torch to the kids, a little at a time. lol

Looking forward to some good conversation with those in field service.

Welcome the the world of H-talk!

I have a Hunter HDV31 direct vent gas fireplace and since Hunter went out of business and was purchased by Monassen. I was told to buy Monassen's direct vent termination kit. It comes with a 4 foot flex vent and I need 12 feet in total and the company gave me a 10 foot flex vent and told to attach together with inner and outer adapter that is included in the kit. Is this acceptable to use that vent kit and attach the 2 vents together. The instruction is unclear on attaching the 2 together.

Quote Originally Posted by giuliano v View Post
    I have a Hunter HDV31 direct vent gas fireplace and since Hunter went out of business and was purchased by Monassen. I was told to buy Monassen's direct vent termination kit. It comes with a 4 foot flex vent and I need 12 feet in total and the company gave me a 10 foot flex vent and told to attach together with inner and outer adapter that is included in the kit. Is this acceptable to use that vent kit and attach the 2 vents together. The instruction is unclear on attaching the 2 together.
    Please start your own thread in the fireplace subforum instead of hi jacking this thread.