Trane rooftop not cooling, ReliaTel cO2 sensor failure..but no cO2 sensor?!?

Trane Model TSC092E4RNA0FG000A20001000

Cant figure this one out, TWO Trane rooftops have been not cooling and both showing a c02 sensor LED flash on the ReliaTel board(2 blinks). I cant for the life of me find any cO2 sensors on either unit. The ecnomizer seems to work fine after observing everything run a few different times and putting it through its test modes. Once power cycled they both start working correctly and cooling.

The other thing that was noticed by my coleague was that the condenser fan will reverse direction once in awhile and instead of sucking air in through the coils and blowing out the top it will instead suck the air in from the top and blow out through the sides...I have never seen this on any other rooftops i have worked on. These units have both run pretty much flawlessly since being installed 2yrs ago up until now.

Any help appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Trane Model TSC092E4RNA0FG000A20001000

Cant figure this one out, TWO Trane rooftops have been not cooling and both showing a c02 sensor LED flash on the ReliaTel board(2 blinks). I cant for the life of me find any cO2 sensors on either unit. The ecnomizer seems to work fine after observing everything run a few different times and putting it through its test modes. Once power cycled they both start working correctly and cooling.

The other thing that was noticed by my coleague was that the condenser fan will reverse direction once in awhile and instead of sucking air in through the coils and blowing out the top it will instead suck the air in from the top and blow out through the sides...I have never seen this on any other rooftops i have worked on. These units have both run pretty much flawlessly since being installed 2yrs ago up until now.

Any help appreciated!
    Youy Co2 sensor will be in the conditioned space and wired into the econimizer

as for the second problem it could be caused by a dirty coil.