+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trane Everyware

Post Likes

Trane Everyware

I just got the trane everyware software. I was wondering does it connect to older comm 4 WSHP TUC controllers point type 39? I also was wondering what plugs/cables are needed? Is there a pin out to make your own?

Thank You
    J. King

Post Likes
    Yes it can. I used it a lot for VAV UCM’s and TUC’s on WSHP’s, FCU’s and UV’s

In addition to the software, Eware has a 9 to 25 pin cable, a comm 4 adaptor, an RJ11 cable and an adaptor with alligator clips.

Post Likes
    Will Eware communicate with Type I comm 3 VAVs? I have the Eware kit, 3.5 inch floppy, a win 95 laptop, plus I may even have the original instructions inscribed in stone. Am I correct that Rover will not?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted pair View Post
    Yes it can. I used it a lot for VAV UCM’s and TUC’s on WSHP’s, FCU’s and UV’s

In addition to the software, Eware has a 9 to 25 pin cable, a comm 4 adaptor, an RJ11 cable and an adaptor with alligator clips.
    I was told some black box universal RS232 to RS485 converter will work with Everyware. I have a link to one from black box. Will this one work? http://www.kvms.com/Product/IC820A.aspx

If not could someone give me a link to one that they know works? Thanks!
    J. King

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in