Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Once upon a time as technology and empires advanced, free thinking rebellious groups of people left thier oppressive homelands for a new world called America. In America they envisioned a land free from oppressive controlling stupid, arrogant rich people.

Freedom of religion was the word of the day. We don't care what the group over the hill believes because we really don't need to associate with them anymore than we choose to.

Time passed, wars came and went and beliefs became intermingled. The population grew and people moved around as they wanted. Pretty soon the only thing people believed anymore was in serving thier own selfish needs and desires. Money became the end all to be all. Nobody cared about anything.

They became an oppressive, controlling stupid arrogant rich nation.

---

America was set up for a purpose. It's purpose is to unite the world by destroying all religions and governents. The purpose of liberals is to subvert traditional worldwide values by using sex, drugs and money. The purpose of conservatives is to convince the rest of the world that we aren't all drug crazed millionaires intent on thier destruction.

Both sides serve the same purpose - kind of. Conservatives want a world that believes that santa claus is a good guy. Liberals want a world that believes that santa claus should be able to get high while boning a hooker.

The problem is that the conservatives are the ones smoking dope and screwing everyone, and now the liberals are pissed that the conservatives are muscling in on thier action.

[Edited by refrigeration mafia on 12-28-2005 at 05:46 PM]

Money became the end all to be all. Nobody cared about anything.
    If this were true, how is is that private charitable donations made by American citizens DWARF similar contributions by THE REST OF THE WORLD ****COMBINED****?

The facts would seem to render large parts of this diatribe quite meaningless.

Sure, capitolism can look sort of ugly at times. But lets look at everything we are, not just the things that make us look bad. I mean, if you want to change the world, pessimism is not the way.

I just witnessed several conservatives not being greedy and selfish... at least for Christmas.

[Edited by scrogdog on 12-28-2005 at 08:37 AM]
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

Yes...America is evil. Jihad against America. Blah blah blah.

Originally posted by James 3528
    Yes...America is evil. Jihad against America. Blah blah blah.
    I didn't say that James. I'm just telling you the facts. The reason the muslims attacked the US is because the conservatives in this country have let down thier standards. You see the real reason for our insecurity is the hypocricalness of the right. Now if the right would just start acting more godly we could be safer.

If you dont like the USA, then move somewhere else. You are going to have everything under the sun when you live in a melting pot society that caders to minorities. Still the best country in the world in my opinion.
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

Originally posted by coolwhip
    If you dont like the USA, then move somewhere else. You are going to have everything under the sun when you live in a melting pot society that caders to minorities. Still the best country in the world in my opinion.
    I never said I didn't like the US. Why do you guys always come back with stuff like this?

Do you feel threatened whenever someone has a critism?

If thats the case you must feel pretty insecure about alot of stuff.

lame

do you really believe anything would appease fundamentalist muslims?

if so, you are deluded.

I've said it before, there are only 3 acceptable states of man according to islam:
    1. Muslim
    2. subservient to a muslim
    3. dead

The only thing anyone can do is delay being attacked.
    The whole non-muslim world is a target and you only have limited control over when the sights are on you.

If you keep your head down and play nice they will save you for last.
    But, you will end up just as dead.

Re: lame

Originally posted by skrewt
    do you really believe anything would appease fundamentalist muslims?

if so, you are deluded.

I've said it before, there are only 3 acceptable states of man according to islam:
    1. Muslim
    2. subservient to a muslim
    3. dead

The only thing anyone can do is delay being attacked.
    The whole non-muslim world is a target and you only have limited control over when the sights are on you.

If you keep your head down and play nice they will save you for last.
    But, you will end up just as dead.
    If the only good muslim is a dead muslim why are you bothering to convert them to democracy? Why not just kill 'em all. You know like a genocide thing.

Maybe every muslim in america is a terrorist. Should we round up everyone who worships allah in this country and put them into detention camps?

You guys have little to no idea about what is really happening and it's really just a waste of time telling you.

Ignorance will always be ignorance.

[Edited by refrigeration mafia on 12-28-2005 at 12:36 PM]

you infer what is not implied

There are many good muslims who would like to see a reformation of the muslim religion.

If you look at the bible you will find many justifications for doing horrible things. The difference is the Judaism and Christianity have undergone a reformation that basically take the viewpoint that God is the final judge, not man.
    Most faiths believe, now, that what you do in life you answer to God for at death.
    Even though many Muslims do not subscribe to the fundamentalist view of Islam, those that are fundamentalists, believe it is mans duty to carry out Gods vengence.

First off, Refrig, you paint with a mighty broad brush. It's always "conservatives are this" or "democrats are that".

Then you want *US* to get a dose of reality? Lmao!

Let me put it another way;

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/28/ka...aud/index.html

How about that, huh? All of the Red Cross are now instantly scumbags, right? I mean... there is the proof right in front of your eyes!

Yes. Your posts are THAT ridiculous.
    "Social networking" is an oxymoron.

You get the "love it or leave it" response here because this is the forum where it is expected and it is the norm. Any and all responses are acceptable because this is the relaxed rule forum. Watch, and see what I mean. Why do some responders contradict themselves in their replys?

never

I never contradict myself, and when I do, I do it nicely, but only when i'm being bad or rude.
    But sometimes when I contradict myself, I'm nice about it. except when I'm not nice about it.
    But always remember, I NEVER, sometimes, maybe contradict myself.

Re: you infer what is not implied

Originally posted by skrewt
    There are many good muslims who would like to see a reformation of the muslim religion.
    You just need a little more faith in the left's ability to subvert thier morals and to break down thier religious beliefs. We just need a little more time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast