+ Reply to Thread

Thread: condensate under case

Post Likes
    hey guys, i have a hill 5 deck dairy case rear load the problem i have is the bottom of the case is saturated, i mean the bottom panel of the case. the inside is dry. the store humidy is ok this case is just too old,but customer wants it fixed ofcourse. there is not much room underneth to put fans to prevent condensation. i was woundering would drilling holes in the panel and filling them up with foam solve this ,cause the insulation inside the panel is deterating. i would like to know what you guys would do in this situation. i know this case is old and store should install new ones but was woundering if there is any tricks of the trade on this one, thanks

Post Likes
    Check your superheat, and buy some small squirle cage fans from grainger. Air Circulation, other than that I'm lost. I would not drill holes.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Post Likes
    How much clearance do you have from the floor to the case. I know some pretty short fans.

Post Likes
    i have enough room for probally a 1 and 3 eights peice of copper pipe. these cases are really low. and i can physcally see the water dripping from underneth. i did drill a hole inside of the case and found the insulation no good too smooshy. i think there is no cure for this one.

Post Likes
    I think your right.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in