Goodman web site help please

Hey guys, a long time ago, I used to go out to the goodman web site and be able to look up info on equipment. It has been so long since I went out there, that I cannot remember how to enter the site. It seems like the password used to be "dealer", but I cannot remember the user ID or anything. Can anyone give me this info?
    Bad information is worse than no information at all.

There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't!

I think

if you post this in PRO residential, you'll get your answer. I don't think this info should be posted in open forum. JMHO
    GO NAVY, BEAT ARMY!

A DECADE OF DOMINANCE! +3

I thought sure this forum said tech to tech chat only, but ok.

There are three kinds of people in this world. Those who can count and those who can't!

Quote Originally Posted by gregp View Post
    if you post this in PRO residential, you'll get your answer. I don't think this info should be posted in open forum. JMHO
    Hello gregp, did you have this information? I moved the post over to the pro residential llike you suggested, no answer. If you know this info, would you please post it for me in the thread "goodmand help" over in the pro residential?