Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: hvac veto bag

Quote Originally Posted by kamersoutdoor View Post
    Just picked up my Tech LC, and love it! Had the LC before this and sold it due to storage issues. Been using the tech all week and will never turn back. Had to eliminate some tools, but added tools that I was scared to put in the open top CLC. I love it!
    Just need to find a good deal on the TP3, and/or MB. Any suggestions? Supply house I purchased from didn't have the tp3 and mb in their system.
    I got mine today (Tech LC) and they had the two small bags. CC Dickson. Anyway I figured it was a nice treat with my brand new digi-cool ak900. Whoa!! I stimulated some pain in my bank account this week!!! Showed up at a resi service call with all my bright shiney new stuff and this guy looked at me like, Jeez look at this guy with all the new tools....!! HAHAHAHA! He got over it when I got his heat working. Anyway the bag is great. Plenty of meter space and then your hand tools on the other side. I was using a smallish pouch because I was sick of lugging my ot around with WAY too many handtools for daily service work.

The TP3 and MB look great especially compared to the other stuff I've seen on the shelf. They fit inside for a grab and go like I wanted. Got to load them up now and see how they hang.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by thethomas4 View Post
    Here is my new MB it comes in at 9# that will be nice

This bag is very well made and what we would expect from Veto but I think it is on the edge of being too small to handle a Fluke 902 and a small impact. I am hoping it will work out.

Attachment 229722

Attachment 229712

I will add this bag on a clip if I think I will need it.

Attachment 229702
    i like that. that would be perfect for me on inspections & diagnostics calls .. got a link? what's the mb stand got?

Iceman,

I see you got both the pouches. I was thinking of getting them but I had a different idea for them. I was wondering how they would sit back to back to form almost like the square clc type bags. If it would work or not. If you get a minute to try it let me know what you think. I was trying to find something between a single pouch and bag and thought with them back to back I could have some tools and meter with out having a bag. Thanks for any help,

cool idea they both have d-rings at the top where they could be coupled with something and some lower down that could be used to kick them apart at the base. Also you might be able to just use one handle on two bags.
    I haven't put anything in the TP3 yet but it stands up by its self fairly well.
    I'll check it out.

Looks like the best way to couple two back to back would be to make something like a clip thru the large belt loops at the top (not the belt clip lower down)

I didn't like it. It doesn't seem like they would work well back to back that way.

Iceman,

Thanks for trying it out. I know sometimes the way things work in real life aren't the same as I have them pictured in my mind. Oh well they still look like awesome pouches maybe just put both on one belt, i don't know. If you have time post some pics when you get them loaded. I know there are pics of them on the net, but its always cooler to see actual pics of working rigs. Thanks,

Does the TP3 and MB fit inside of the Tech LC and if so where in Ontario Canada can I get these??
    You're Only As Good As Your Last Service Call or Install.....Make it Count!

I want to purchase a tech lc, just wondering where everyone has purchased theres. I went on veto's website and they said they were sold out. My local supply houses only carry the lc, and xl bags. When i asked the salesman behind the counter he said he hadn't even heard of the tech lc bag.

Jason Gould

Ace Tool

Jason@acetool.com

877-783-8899

I will calling to get mine tomarrow

Ace tool is great!
    One way to outthink people is to make them think you think. They'll think you're not really thinking what you're trying to get them to think you think...........

I have been waiting for these to come out since I first read about them in September or October. I can't find one anywhere. I emailed Jason at Ace Tool and never heard back. So I emailed Jim Brooks at Veto and he's telling me that there all out and there was only a limited production for a test market. They are planning national distribution in the spring. What a let down, I'm very disapointed that I've put off buying a new bag for almost three months to find out I can't even get it. I guess I will have to go a different route as I can't wait till spring for these to hit the shelves if even then.

Not sure where you are located, but you can get them at C.C.Dickson or call Jason at Ace tool.
    RSES Member.
    Mainstream Engineering Certified.
    HVAC/R PM Technician.
    410A, & GREEN HVAC/R Technician.
    NATE Core.
    Working not as to please men but to the Glory of Christ my KING.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast