Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: hvac veto bag

I like the tp3 and the mb, if I actually got the tech-lc i'd end up putting more stuff into the pouch then I want to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by ruuufuhbock View Post
    Got an e-mail from Veto this morning about the new HVAC bags. Hopefully the pics attached correctly if not pm me and I'll forward it to you. But looks like mid november is the release date. I like what I'm seeing here.
    I like, I like. Finally people are realizing us HVAC guys and giving us what we want..
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Quote Originally Posted by cuchulain View Post
    I like the tp3 and the mb, if I actually got the tech-lc i'd end up putting more stuff into the pouch then I want to carry.
    Im thinking if it would the best of both worlds to use them in conjuction with each other. Have a little diagnostic bag and then bring in the heavy hitter when necessary

I could see myself using the mb to run up on a roof in the winter time for a no heat call... Looks pretty cool.

I wonder if the lc would hold a tablet computer in what they are showing as the back side of the bag....

Quote Originally Posted by Dchappa21 View Post
    I could see myself using the mb to run up on a roof in the winter time for a no heat call... Looks pretty cool.
    or crawl from one side of an attic to another to do a quick dx or replace a known part.

2 thumbs down from me on the new products. Not enough R&D.

The pouches are too small to be useful and the carry case looks impracticly heavy...still.

I quit buying veto because I kept giving them away with low miles. They look cool but I kept making the problem try to fit the solution

Im thinking if it would the best of both worlds to use them in conjuction with each other. Have a little diagnostic bag and then bring in the heavy hitter when necessary
    I was looking for a small pouch to fit inside the main pac to keep it all organized.
    You could grab the "essentials" when ever and go back for all the goodie bits or just take the whole thing when you know your in for the long haul.
    Looks like they did that
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I was looking for a small pouch to fit inside the main pac to keep it all organized.
    You could grab the "essentials" when ever and go back for all the goodie bits or just take the whole thing when you know your in for the long haul.
    Looks like they did that
    Thats what i suggested Many times when they sent out the questionare's, told em they need a small clip on bag or backpack for HVACR since we go up so many ladders and need two hands, really glad they listened.
    I suggested we need a small bag for diagnostics that we could pull out of our larger bags (think LC, Xl) since thats what i pretty much do now.
    I think the MB will be a perfect addition to my LC

not bad
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

Got an e-mail from Veto this morning about the new HVAC bags. Hopefully the pics attached correctly if not pm me and I'll forward it to you. But looks like mid november is the release date. I like what I'm seeing here.
    I was part of the survey and did not get this email!?!?!
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    I was part of the survey and did not get this email!?!?!
    I had to email rob directly and then got a response back, don't feel left out!

I had to email rob directly and then got a response back, don't feel left out!
    I emailed Jill in customer service and asked when the new bags are coming out.
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast