+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: hvac veto bag

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ruuufuhbock View Post
    Im thinking if it would the best of both worlds to use them in conjuction with each other. Have a little diagnostic bag and then bring in the heavy hitter when necessary
    I was looking for a small pouch to fit inside the main pac to keep it all organized.
    You could grab the "essentials" when ever and go back for all the goodie bits or just take the whole thing when you know your in for the long haul.
    Looks like they did that
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I was looking for a small pouch to fit inside the main pac to keep it all organized.
    You could grab the "essentials" when ever and go back for all the goodie bits or just take the whole thing when you know your in for the long haul.
    Looks like they did that
    Thats what i suggested Many times when they sent out the questionare's, told em they need a small clip on bag or backpack for HVACR since we go up so many ladders and need two hands, really glad they listened.
    I suggested we need a small bag for diagnostics that we could pull out of our larger bags (think LC, Xl) since thats what i pretty much do now.
    I think the MB will be a perfect addition to my LC

Post Likes
    not bad
    The Bill of Rights ARTICLE II "The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms Shall NOT be Infringed".
    [SIZE="4"]

Post Likes
    Got an e-mail from Veto this morning about the new HVAC bags. Hopefully the pics attached correctly if not pm me and I'll forward it to you. But looks like mid november is the release date. I like what I'm seeing here.
    I was part of the survey and did not get this email!?!?!
    Join http://scopeny.org/ Shooter’s Committee on Political Education

The world is full of sheep,try not to join the flock.

Support the Skilled Trades, Don't DIY

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty hvac View Post
    I was part of the survey and did not get this email!?!?!
    I had to email rob directly and then got a response back, don't feel left out!

Post Likes
    I had to email rob directly and then got a response back, don't feel left out!
    I emailed Jill in customer service and asked when the new bags are coming out.

Post Likes
    wheres the pics I see no pics?
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

Post Likes

Laptop bag HVAC

I just got some pics from VETO on the Laptop bag. They said I could share them with all the techs that are interested. The release date to buy them will be November 15th.
    Last edited by qwerty hvac; 10-28-2011 at 04:13 PM.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by btuhack View Post
    2 thumbs down from me on the new products. Not enough R&D.

The pouches are too small to be useful and the carry case looks impracticly heavy...still.

I quit buying veto because I kept giving them away with low miles. They look cool but I kept making the problem try to fit the solution
    I agree with you that the pouches are too small , wish they make a bag that is little smaller than the LC so you can put few more tools and a small drill in it .

Post Likes
    I just got some pics from VETO on the Laptop bag. They said I could share them with all the techs that are interested. The release date to buy them will be November 15th.
    I really like the XLT. However I want it in LC size not XL. In other words I still want the traditional pockets on one side but think I prefer the other side of the XLT as compared to the HVAC Tech Series... Wonder if they are making any of those. IF so I would buy it. If not Ill stick with the LC
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    I really like the XLT. However I want it in LC size not XL. In other words I still want the traditional pockets on one side but think I prefer the other side of the XLT as compared to the HVAC Tech Series... Wonder if they are making any of those. IF so I would buy it. If not Ill stick with the LC
    There is an LC Hvac bag but it is not ready just yet.

Post Likes
    Sorry, had to have the other pics taken down. Seems there was a little mix up on what was able to be shared. oops....

Post Likes
    if these bags are really gonna be out by mid November you would think there would be some kind of update or preview from the company. I'm starting to wonder if they won't be out till next year. With the condition of my current bag I'm not sure I can wait on these much longer

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nacoomer View Post
    With the condition of my current bag I'm not sure I can wait on these much longer
    If you can hold out for a few weeks i would if i were you.
    Two different lines to choose from but they work as a system.

Post Likes
    i want to but it doesnt seem like the company is promoting these new bags at all. how can something be this close to release but the company isnt talking about them

Post Likes
    IMHO thats not out of the norm, many good tools come out without big advertising in this trade IMHO.
    Fieldpiece came out with their SC56 and many other tools without much advertising and there great tools so take what i say with a grain of salt.
    Its just an opinion and you know what they say about those....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by nacoomer View Post
    i want to but it doesnt seem like the company is promoting these new bags at all. how can something be this close to release but the company isnt talking about them
    Veto has been talking about it on their Facebook page. They said right out they will be released mid-november.

-Mark

Post Likes
    IS that the one that was posted and taken down? I saw that one but didn't like the arrangement like the XLT

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Post Likes
    Is that going to be in November too or later?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pascone10 View Post
    IS that the one that was posted and taken down? I saw that one but didn't like the arrangement like the XLT
    The XLT has the best arrangement IMO, i hope they eventually make it in a LC size.
    Even if your not using a laptop you can stick a combustion analyzer or notepad in there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in