I am a student with a question

I recently picked up a furnace to work on and get some practice with and there were no panels on it. I am wondering if someone knows how to find a schematic for a Heil furnace, Model number NUGG050AD01 Serial number H626 78679. Any help would be great. I have went to Heildlr.com site and there are a bunch of cats on there. Also went to Heil-Quaker Corp. site and couldn't find anything there.

I don't have any leads but I'll do some looking and see what the member rundawg has.

New Member Introduction and Site Rules Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself Register Here DO NOT POST SITE QUESTIONS HERE!!

not sure why that banner is above you post?

that said...........................

why not make your own??????????????
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

I am trying to make my own but there are a few wires that are broken. We just started working with schematics so I am not that good at it yet. We are in week 4 of class, just starting to get into the wiring part of it. One of the wires that is broken is for the limit switch. I can follow the wire from the limit switch to the transformer, then I believe the other one goes to the gas valve??? It just looks different from the furnaces in school.

As far as my name, it's one I've had for a long time. Just a habit to use it as a screen name.