Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Honeywell FocusPRO TH5110D

    I'm trying to find out what this thermostat cost.

    It's included in the proposal, but I really don't need it.

    So, if I decline the TH5110D, how much would it knock of the proposal?

    Thanks.

    Hope this doesn't violate any rules.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Northern VA 38 degrees N by 76 degrees W
    Posts
    5,058
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgoodman View Post
    I'm trying to find out what this thermostat cost.

    It's included in the proposal, but I really don't need it.

    So, if I decline the TH5110D, how much would it knock of the proposal?

    Thanks.

    Hope this doesn't violate any rules.
    information on pricing is not permitted but explain your thoughts to your dealer and have them issue you credit on the proposal

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,952
    The Focus Pro stats provide a great value for the dollar. Deleting it would not decrease your cost significantly if you are getting new equipment installed.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    The Focus Pro stats provide a great value for the dollar. Deleting it would not decrease your cost significantly if you are getting new equipment installed.
    You're right as I googled the item, might as well go with it.

    Thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Southeastern Pa
    Posts
    17,952
    Plus, since your contractor installs the stat, you may be covered with a warranty on the Focus Pro as well.
    [Avatar photo from a Florida training accident. Everyone walked away.]
    2 Tim 3:16-17

    RSES CMS, HVAC Electrical Specialist

    AOP Forum Rules:







  6. #6
    Am I correct in that only pros can purchase these?

    Can't get them at the regular home improvement places?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Northern VA 38 degrees N by 76 degrees W
    Posts
    5,058
    Quote Originally Posted by oldgoodman View Post
    Am I correct in that only pros can purchase these?

    Can't get them at the regular home improvement places?
    They are available to the public but you should purchase it from your dealer and have them install it and set it up for you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Grand Rapids, MI
    Posts
    611
    this t-stat is avaible with a larger display than avgerage, please have the contractor install it for a better warranty.
    luck dan

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,615
    I would go with the focus pro 6000 it's the same as the 5000 but the programmable version

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lancaster PA
    Posts
    67,778
    I'd go with the communicating thermostat for that communicating furnace you have.
    Contractor locator map

    How-to-apply-for-Professional

    How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Saint Augustine, Florida, United States
    Posts
    1,152
    Let the contractor you trust to heat and cool your home install the proper t'stat. Everything will be warranted. Peace of mind.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event