WARSHINGTON, DC – Banana Republicans in the House of Representatives of the Very Rich voted today to make sure their wealthiest contributors can hang on to low tax rates after they sell the stock they gave themselves as Christmas bonuses last year, while pocketing the dividends they made from stocks they acquired this year. The five year, $56 billion giveaway matched almost dollar for dollar the budget cuts approved a few weeks ago which gutted Medicare, student loans, education and food stamps. “These extensions are necessary to assure that Republican campaign contributions and bribery payments continue, because they are essential to the support of our long-term goal, the economic crucifixion of the middle and lower classes; and anyone who questions these tax cuts is supporting the terrorists and Saddamites," President MORON’s budget office director said in a statement. Rep. John Lewis, D-Georgia, had a few words for the Bananas, stating, "Everybody loses under this bill. Everybody, that is, except the top one-fifth of 1 percent, some might call them the super-rich. Apparently, the majority calls them donors."

WOW!

this was probably the most unbiased and objective article I have ever read.
    How did he manage to maintain his composure?

NOT!

Hmmmm, politicians manipulating the system to benefit themselves....now there's a new one
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It's all about control. It always has been, it always will be.

it is just another picture of the morally corrupt republican party.

they do this, again. they did it before,

and the numbnut "so-called" conservatives heads are too far up their butts, to see.
    It is pathetic for the republicans to sabotage federal budget and spending like this, and it is pathetic these lowlifes on this forum can be so immoral to support them.

you guys are scum.impotent scum.

Originally posted by remember

you guys are scum.impotent scum.
    No. No. You have the market cornered on being scum.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I dont believe I should have to pay taxes on Stock dividends and I dont believe I should have to pay taxes to finance public schools.

Originally posted by acmanko
    I dont believe I should have to pay taxes on Stock dividends and I dont believe I should have to pay taxes to finance public schools.
    Ya know, ac. I somewhat agree that you should not have to pay school taxes. After all, you apparently never took advantage of the education system.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

Proud member of KA Club

Originally posted by remember
    it is just another picture of the morally corrupt republican party.
    Now, if that ain't the kettle callin' the pot black....
    WHY?

Originally posted by bootlen
    Ya know, ac. I somewhat agree that you should not have to pay school taxes. After all, you apparently never took advantage of the education system.
    I went to private school paid for by a church.

Originally posted by bootlen
    I went to private school paid for by a church.
    WOW! Ya missed 2 times! They should reimburse the church.

Proud member of KA Club