Water source heat pumps

Wink Water source heat pumps

I posted in general before I seen this one

I have been trying to find the manufacturer's recommended suction /discharge pressure, superheat/sub cooling temps. for mammoth water source heat pumps. As usual it isn't on the nameplate and I haven't had any luck with the available literature
    I have one that has a suction press. of 75 and a head press. of 200. the coils and filter is clean and the water flow is set at the factory setting. The suction pressure seems to be a little high and the head pressure a little low. It could be the reversing Viv leaking by and I still have to retrieve the trip out code when it trips.

I'm currently applying for the pro section but have to submit the required documentation. I am also currently licensed, have my EPA number, NATE certified until 2013. and just recently received a Diploma from a tech school.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

I suggest you start here. Your local rep should be able to get you what you need.

http://www.mammoth-inc.com/FindaRep.aspx
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Mammoth
    hydroband/Sol.A.Terra 1/Sol.A.Terra 2
    I have some info on them,if this is the models you have.

Quote Originally Posted by NRG$WIZ View Post
    Mammoth
    hydroband/Sol.A.Terra 1/Sol.A.Terra 2
    I have some info on them,if this is the models you have.
    The model # is E025HHH size 010-064 horizontial. I have all the manuals that come with it but as a lot of them there isn't that much information. I have tried to find some info on their web site but there isn't much there either. I thought maybe there might be someone out there that has worked on this type that might have better detailed information.

Just finding the time to try a rep is another thing.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hardwater; 09-23-2011 at 04:37 PM. Reason: typo's