Trane wirirng diagram

Looking for a wirirng diagram for model TCH240B30BHA.
    Local 449?

Looks like a fun one, here ya go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

I have a document that I would love to post but I need some help, its 31MB so I cant post it here or email it.

It is every wiring diagram, for every TC, YC, and WC model. Yes, all of them, yes all sizes, yes all voltages. Its 140 pages but it includes power, control, connection and optional schematics. If you cant find what you need in this book, then it most likely doesn't exist.

How do I go about sharing this piece of info.
    The only true knowledge is the pursuit of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by 5thRoot View Post
    I have a document that I would love to post but I need some help, its 31MB so I cant post it here or email it.

It is every wiring diagram, for every TC, YC, and WC model. Yes, all of them, yes all sizes, yes all voltages. Its 140 pages but it includes power, control, connection and optional schematics. If you cant find what you need in this book, then it most likely doesn't exist.

Could you email it to me?
    Local 449?

Quote Originally Posted by jimj View Post
    Looks like a fun one, here ya go.
    Thanks. It's more than fun. It's a beat up rental.
    Local 449?

Good luck with that one. rentals are the worst. Just like rental cars. they get terribly abused.

windows live sky drive

scribd

can't remember the others off hand
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Sounds like you have the Voyager Microcontrols book. That is a must have book for any tech to have on his truck. I recommend anyone who works on Voyagers to pick one up at your local Trane parts house. If you don't have it get it. You won't regret it.

And the same book for the reliatel controller is a must have too. I don't work on either of these without the book in my bag.