Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking

it infects only a small part of the body, but left untended, can kill the host.

Sounds like you have been infected with Savage insanity... Too bad.

Liberalism is a mental disorder

I've read all his writings, as well as Sean Hannity's, Ann Coulters, Rush Limbaughs and a few you've probably never heard of like:

James Monroe
    James Madison
    Thomas Jefferson
    et al.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

So', what did all that reading teach you?

How to live without compassion?

How to live without guilt?

Or maybe your just young enough to think your tough and life can't touch you.

Guess what puppyboy.. No one here gets out alive.

So.. when you get injured on a job and want to collect Workmans Comp.. Thank a liberal.

When you decide to collect Social Security.... Thank a liberal.

When you need Medicare or Medicade... Thank a liberal

And so it goes.. Just becaust you think your tough and don't need no one to help the times they are achanging (BD)

In the defenace of compassion, extreamism is no vice moderation no virtue. It's OK to change a quote.
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

How 'bout this

When you have decent wages
    When you have free trade
    When you have free speech
    When you have religious liberty
    When you have a vote(especially if your a woman or minority)

Thank a Liberal.
    Havin'a good time is what life is all about.

Originally posted by skrewt
    Actually I will agree with you here. Most people don't have the mental capacity to handle liberalism. Freedom should only be for the few. Everyone else should be relagated to an average existance defined by strict limits and rules.

When you force liberal (Free) ideas on people, they see it as a threat to thier fearful and ignorant existance and they react with anger and violence at what they cannot comprehend. So a successful mix is the liberal few and the conservative majority, while both agree to accept the other and not force thier views on the other.

Dude, absolutely hilarious! Love it! Great metaphor!

I'm sorry, but this is a stupid thread subject. I am as liberal about some things as I am conservative about others and have little tolerance for anyone who feels the need to single minded to either degree.

What ever happened to the pride in being a Rennaisance man (not gender specific. Get over it Butch).
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

and to think conservatism could not exist without liberalism as it is a part of liberalism.

is the act of Charity liberal or conservative?

we all need simple, singular labels?
    right???

Here’s a proposition - simple folks who always look towards labels and single word descriptors are:

a) Walmart shoppers
    b) Married to their cousins
    c) The REAL parasites on a civil society

Everyone else desires a good standard of living and a healthy discussion on better ways to skin a cat.

Originally posted by tonys
    is the act of Charity liberal or conservative?

Interesting question, yet simply answered. Charity (love) transcends political lines. The problem comes when politicians try to press their idea of love on their constituents.

Liberals seem to think that when someone is broke, the government should give them money, no questions asked. But what if the reason a person is broke is they spent their entire paycheck on illegal drugs?

Conservatives seem to believe the dole should be qualified. (That's part of why I consider myself a conservative.)

But since you specifically used the word "charity", I am assuming you are drawing from the Biblical. If not, you can skip this part.
    Scripture says, "He who will not work, neither shall he eat." But it also says we are to be charitable to orphans and widows (Biblical definition of "religion") and to help our fellow man in need. The implication is that a person who can work but will not is not in need. So there is a fine balance we can adhere to although libs seem to not be able to keep their balance.

No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

I agree with all of that (and the scripture quoting is once again impressive).

- except for the part of using the labels.

Can you replace "liberals" and "conservatives" in your post with "some people"?

Has a conservative ever collected an unemployment check?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast