Frown Trane chiller sensor problems

I am working on a Trane Chiller M/N CGAM040, I am trying to replace the suction line temp sensor, I've install two new ones and they dont display on the system. Any help that you can be will be appriciated.

must have techview computer software, new sensor must be bound in order for the new device to be read.
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

First I want welcome you to the site. You only have 2 post and nothing about yourself in your profile. You will need software on your laptop to configure the sensor to communicate with the main board. Get your post numbers up and apply for pro membership so we can give you more detailed help.

Hmm

thats what I thought, thanks

It will help if you do put your contact info in your profile!

Try running a search on this site you can use techview, majic screwdrivers, north and south magnets ect.

I'm good at making things cold...You can ask my first two wives!

Be absolutely sure that you have the correct sensor, ordered using the serial number of the chiller you're working on. The suction temperature sensor is not a standard temperature sensor like the rest of 'em! Once you have the correct sensor, it will need to be "bound" into the chiller control system using techview just like any other CH530 device.
    The key to happiness is lower expectations.

hello chiller pro members
    how can i be pro member i already fill my profile but i would like to be a part of one of the groups due im working every day with chillers on california and baja Mexico

appreciate your help
    regards

oscar @ ESS Inc.