these Carrier wshp's are really pissing me off already

These codes are stupid. The dumbest one is "slow flash" = fault retry

wtf is that supposed to mean? can they be more specific?????

after 5 tries it locks out.

Just got back in to the mill, wanted to post here 1st about this before I go over.

Flushed water lines, and low pressure switch wasnt open yesterday. I say yesterday cuz it was doin the same thing. But I let it go, cuz last time this happened it was an UNDER/Over voltage issue.

When the mill isnt running all our units have about 504 volts. Which is pushin the +/- % for it to operate. And after we started, all was good. But this time it ran good all day and about 7'ish it started again.

Im gonna check pressures and get back to ya. Any incite to this dum ass problem would be great. Thanks in advance.
    “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ~ Sir Isaac Newton

I'm learning all the time, the tombstone will be my diploma!!!

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

How many unit`a\s are doing this to you?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

About 4 so far. All becuz of the same type of units I guess.

I got called in (which means time + 1/2) lol

But I put gauges on and pressures were 90/300 wit an 87° room temp and 90° water supply temp...(which i dont like but nuttin close to trippin a hps)

I released some gas (WTF, Im in a steel mill....alot worse stuffs in this air)
    and pressure lowered a tad bit....it ran for 2 minutes atleast and IT DIDNT TRIP INTO FAULT..so that wasnt the reason as far as high head.

I let it run and went to another job and came back 1hr later, and pressures were 73 / 250....everything smoothin out....WTF MAN??

Im workin on a diff room now, but I would love to figure this out since its the heart of our mill. FURNACE PULPIT.

Without no furnace, we got no mill.

Help ya boy.....
    “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” ~ Sir Isaac Newton

I'm learning all the time, the tombstone will be my diploma!!!

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

what fault is it tripping out on?
    you can get fault by shorting test pins for 3 secs and it will flash the fault.also sometimes you will get performance sentry(I think that is what is )and it can be disabled which it may need to be in your case because it monitors run time. fault codes are listed on wiring diagram. you can also go to carrier web site and download manual for your model

your running this unit in heat mode with 90 degree condenser water. water temp should be no more than 80 but i would lower it into the 70s in heat mode and maybe less.

Inlet water temp is fine, do you know what your superheat and subcooling is? Short the test pins and it will brig up a fault code. I had a unit with under/over voltage problem and it drove me nuts. I made so many calls and finally found out that there was a string of faulty boards, forgot the serial number of the wshp. Replaced and no problems. Also make sure all wires are tight on the board!