Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    SM50 is the curtain on backwards? It is normal to get some spray out of there though but you are making it sound bad.

iceman A dirty machine, not level or too high of water pressure could leak water from above the evaporator where it comes into the water fill and then it could track down. There is a tray up there and it could be coming over the top. FWIW it is very hard to get the level right if you are pushing it under a counter. Also if you get a pump out drain there isn't a problem with draining up hill.
    Thanks Iceman, Actually, after the repairman left there was no leak for a day or so, once I slid it back I noticed water again. Is it possible that sliding the machine back caused water to spill from that tray? Haven't noticed much since then.

As to my original question, there is no drain pump installed in this machine, can drainage back up and leak? The clear drain hose looks to be full of water but I'm not sure if that is normal. There is a slight uphill to the wall drain so maybe I need a pump?

It shouldn't hold water like that in the drain line. There should be a pitch towards an open drain line. Yes I see poor run drain lines all the time but probably not your issue but it will cause trouble down the road. As far as moving the unit back If it was filling up with water while you were moving it I don't see how you couldn't be so careful as to not spill any water from the upper tray.
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

thanks iceman

If you are getting water on the front door, something is wrong. Take off some/all of the curtains and see what is going on. There might be a jet that is partially clogged and spraying improperly.

I'm getting chills at the thought of working on one of these machines. By far one of the biggest pita I have ever seen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12