Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here is the connection diagram along with the ladder diagram which happened to be next to it.

It's a package unit.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

The model number is PH3ZNB036000AATP.

Quote Originally Posted by pwn01 View Post
    The model number is PH3ZNB036000AATP.
    The Payne website shows a different diagram for that unit from what you have provided.
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Sorry. I'm trying to keep the scan small. Here's the whole page. As you can see, the designation at the bottom shows this to be for PH3Z-B models. It's straight from the unit documentation.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I checked the Payne website and the only PH3Z units that I could find there were R-22 units. The one that I posted the schematics for is an R-410a unit. That may explain the discrepancy.

It appears to be an X13 motor using the low, low-medium, and medium taps. When the thermostat calls for first-stage emergency heat, the low and low-medium taps are effectively shorted through the thermostat. (That is, they are both energized from the same 24vac source.)

Just to resolve this thread. I spoke to a Genteq technical support rep and he stated that the X13 motors can have any or all of the low voltage taps energized at once and the motor will simply run at the speed of the highest tap energized at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12