Peerless of Philadelphia oil furnace detail

Peerless of Philadelphia oil furnace detail

My house was built in the early 1970's, and I believe the furnace may be original equipment. It is manufactured by Peerless of Philadelphia, model number PH0125CACA. Bonnett btu's are 125,000.

I am planning on either converting to gas or replacing the existing oil furnace. Before I speak to contractors about estimates, I'd like to get more specs on the existing furnace so I can compare it to any replacement. I have been unable to find information on the the furnace, or its manufacturer. (Peerless Boilers seems to be a different company.) If anyone can provide me more information on this furnace, specifically with respect to its efficiency ratio, I would appreciate it. It will help me make comparisons.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by artweary View Post
    My house was built in the early 1970's, and I believe the furnace may be original equipment. It is manufactured by Peerless of Philadelphia, model number PH0125CACA. Bonnett btu's are 125,000.

I am planning on either converting to gas or replacing the existing oil furnace. Before I speak to contractors about estimates, I'd like to get more specs on the existing furnace so I can compare it to any replacement. I have been unable to find information on the the furnace, or its manufacturer. (Peerless Boilers seems to be a different company.) If anyone can provide me more information on this furnace, specifically with respect to its efficiency ratio, I would appreciate it. It will help me make comparisons.

Thanks in advance.
    do you have pictures of this equipment?