Talking compressor cutting out on over load protection

hello

first thing we did was change the disconnect due to a burnt wire. second we change the compressor because it was bad as well. last we installed the new compressor....came on.... running great for 15 min and then it started to cut out on over load protection? check voltages and they all look good? change the filter and cleaned coils? need some advice? thanks:

To many reasons to list. Please be more specific like amp draw of compressor compared to listed runnig load amps. Type of overload protection. Maybe even the model number of the unit. System pressures, stuff like that.

Time to call a pro.

This site has a rule to prevent DIYs(Do It Yourself), for the protection of the people trying to do DIYs.

If you are a new service technician, you can get help from the wonderful professionals who frequent this site by increasing your post count and providing the required information to prove you are a Certified HVAC Technician.

If you are not a Qualified technician, the problems you are having can be caused by several issues that can be dangerous to those without professional training. These dangers can even include breaking federal laws that have stiff penalties. The best avenue for you will be to take advantage of the great Contractor Locator Map provided to people for finding good honest HVAC companies in your area.

Go to http://icemeister.net/aop_map.html and enter your zip code.

If you have had an HVAC company come out to your business on 3 separate occasions and they have replaced the compressor twice I would suggest contacting a manager and asking for a partial refund remember to give the company time to investigate your situation and a chance to redeem themselves.

Please remember that although it seems that air condition is air conditioning, the HVAC industry is so wide and varied in equipment, environmental differences, and needs of the individual site that even technicians with 50 years of knowledge come across unknown equipment or designs. Please also remember that with the advances in electronics, microchip processing, and economical demand the industry has change significantly in just 3 years.

I do hope that your needs fall into my area of the country and I am able help you resolve your HVAC issues.

Best of luck Rebeca!
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

thanks i found the problem!

Quote Originally Posted by rebeca View Post
    thanks i found the problem!
    What was it?

Quote Originally Posted by rebeca View Post
    hello

first thing we did was change the disconnect due to a burnt wire. second we change the compressor because it was bad as well. last we installed the new compressor....came on.... running great for 15 min and then it started to cut out on over load protection? check voltages and they all look good? change the filter and cleaned coils? need some advice? thanks:
    I've had a similar problem just last month. Turned out that the condenser was causing all the problems!!