Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhall.tech.sc View Post
    or a well made amana , all you have to do is not try!
    Not saying thats incorrect, but wanted to point something out about amana.

Amana doesn't have the same trust contractor issues as goodman. Although made by the same manufacturer, the Amana line has a tighter distribution chain. Not saying that if they install amana, there you will have 100% have the best contractor. Still need to do your homework.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

I'll bet they are all offering thier high end equipment call them back and ask for a quote on their builder grade equipment as all manufactures have thier good better and best

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post

Amana doesn't have the same trust contractor issues as goodman.
    Amana made their name long before Goodman came along.

HVACtechNC:

I bet you I can turn a carrier infinity into a peice of crap pretty quick.
    That isn't that hard.
    It's not rocket-science...

It's electromechanical thermodynamic engineering

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTechNC View Post
    I think you just lost most of us... How does a quality contractor turn a high end, high dollar system to junk?
    This is what I'm refering to.

I can install a great goodman/amana/lochinvar/triangle tube/climate master/low end rheem.

If I put in a carrier infinity, it wouldn't be pretty, because I haven't even seen one before The metal would be nice, but thats probably gonna be it.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Amana doesn't have the same trust contractor issues as goodman. Although made by the same manufacturer, the Amana line has a tighter distribution chain. Not saying that if they install amana, there you will have 100% have the best contractor. Still need to do your homework.
    yea they protect that amana name for sure. heil , trane , and lennox also come to mind . its good to know these mfgs want capable people .

theres been some contractor in my area installing trane and its some messy work . i went to one job where they installed a 90+% furnace upsidedown and a mill house with 1500 sq ft with a 4ton air cond matched to a goodman 70000 btu 2 ton drive furnace........ it just blows my mind, theres also a co that installs all tappan and their work is top notch pro.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyhall.tech.sc View Post
    yea they protect that amana name for sure. heil , trane , and lennox also come to mind . its good to know these mfgs want capable people .

theres been some contractor in my area installing trane and its some messy work . i went to one job where they installed a 90+% furnace upsidedown and a mill house with 1500 sq ft with a 4ton air cond matched to a goodman 70000 btu 2 ton drive furnace........ it just blows my mind, theres also a co that installs all tappan and their work is top notch pro.
    Heil? Interesting....
    It's not rocket-science...

It's electromechanical thermodynamic engineering

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123