Where can I post a job offering?

I would like to post a job offering where can I post this without it being removed?

Read the rules at the top of this page.

Job Discussion For posting resumes and general discussions about jobs. To post HELP WANTED you must be a Professional Member of this site. If you do not meet this requirement your post will be removed. No Unauthorized Recruiters may post.
    Since you are a Guest on this site, you may not post job offerings.

Find a few threads to offer some advice on, make a few more posts and you will qualify for Pro Membership, then you may post your job offerings.

Thank you for the advice. We are in a small area of upstate NY and it is very hard to find quality service techs in such a rural area. I am from Massachusetts almost on the Connecticut border and there are almost five techs per position waiting in line. I completely understand why there are rules and appreciate your response. Hopefully we find someone soon. Lots of work with no one to do it !!

Mars,
    Since I see you are really looking hard I would contact Karen Enos.

She'll get your info out there.

Granted posted the same in your other thread, but in case any others are wondering....
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

Quote Originally Posted by marsmech View Post
    I would like to post a job offering where can I post this without it being removed?
    You've already found the way around the rules... you reply to someone looking.

Once you become a Pro member here you may post directly.

Becoming a pro member?

I am assuming the more that I post, the more I respond to threads, and the more that I participate the more chance I have on becoming a professional member? I really enjoy your site and in my few spare moments (which are few and far between) I try and catch up with everything that is going on here. Thanks for answering my post.

Quote Originally Posted by marsmech View Post
    I am assuming the more that I post, the more I respond to threads, and the more that I participate the more chance I have on becoming a professional member? I really enjoy your site and in my few spare moments (which are few and far between) I try and catch up with everything that is going on here. Thanks for answering my post.
    Why don't you click on "how to become a professional member" in at least 2 of the posts in this thread?

here even easier:
    http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113