Thread: gas grills

Post Likes

gas grills

What is the best gas grill?

Post Likes
    Anything Weber
    Don't go away angry... Just go away.

Post Likes
    Had Webers for years, and they are good. I bought a Kalamazoo hybrid and it is by far the best grill I have ever used. It is expensive though.

Post Likes
    I love my Napoleon. Picked up a 450 Pro with the side searing plate. Has a very even cooking surface and the sizzle zone works wonders for locking in juices.
    If you are serious about your BBQ look into Napoleon.

Post Likes
    we bought our Holland Grill twelve years ago. I love the fact I can put a turkey on it and walk away-just open the lid three hours later. I have never had a flare up problem with the Holland. Once in a while I like to get a good wood fire going in the pit for the charred steaks also.

Post Likes
    It was back in . . . 2004, did call at a house, and saw this old grill sitting there, leaves and crud all over it. But in the patio was a nice pedestal grill that was obviously being used. I asked the H.O. if he would like to get rid of the old grill. Sure enough, HE GAVE IT TO ME!. . . came by a the end of the day, loaded that puppy up. Took it home, new burners, grill, rocks, scrubbed it down and I was in business. ON the third set of burners and grills now . . . so my choice is ALMOST FREE. This one is a Coleman, and it even has a side burner for a pot.
    G T T

“In the end we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends”

Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in