Carrier Omnizone Control Problems

I have a 20 ton Carrier Omnizone that has a problem with the controls.

I was told that the unit was iced up, and I discovered that the blower motors were not running. I discovered that the VFD was in auto (which it should have been) and I then put it into hand and it worked fine.

I went to look into the problems from the LID (follow the link below, click on the link below then click on Installation, Start-Up, Service, Export and Domestic. Then go to pages 42-47) and I couldn't log in. This is on a church property and some of the facilities people told me that somebody had changed the password and that because of this, the warranty could not be honored anymore. The unit was installed in 2008, and it would still be under warranty.

Does anyone know if there is a way to reset the LID controller?

This is my first post on here and I don't even know if I put it in the right place. Any assistance here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

http://www.commercial.carrier.com/co...PRD540,00.html

Did you cycle power?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Yeah, I cycled power a couple of times. Also, the toggle switch that says Local, Off, Remote is not working or lighting up either.

Changing the password is not going to void a warranty but has it ever worked correctly. If you turn the LOR switch to off does the alarm light come on? Is the LID even working correctly?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

The alarm light does not come on when I turn the switch to off, and I don't think that the LID is even working properly because I press 3 and then ENTER and it doesn't do anything. It just freezes.

I was told that there were two people working on it previously. The first guy changed the password and messed some things up. The second guy has been trying to figure it out for over a year. I have never met either of the technicians, but from the stories I have heard from the facilities personnel I can't trust anything that they have done.

Just an update on the unit, I haven't had a whole lot of time to get into diagnostics. Last weekend I was able to spend a couple of hours tracing down wires. The yellow warning and red alarm lights both have been disconnected by one wire, and there is a yellow wire on the LOR switch that is disconnected at the other end.

I got ahold of Carrier and they got me all the diagrams and tech sheets, and also a phone number for tech support. I guess that's going to have to be the way to go. I will keep updating on what I find!