Unhappy NEED TO FIND 260F LIMIT

Sorry to post again for limit. I've been having trouble for months going on to post threads.

I need a Linear Cappilary 260F auto reset limit.

Can anyone diredt me to a unit that has one so I can order one for a job I'm repairing????
    "My hands are for sale"

If you can't get parts, maybe its time to replace unit?
    I am an experienced, caring, trusted, service provider who solves my customers issues beyond there expectations by educating them and guiding them with value-building options to make excellent buying decisions while building security and wealth for my company, myself and my family.

Code that applies to my area for warm air requires that limits not exceed 250*. That may be why to availability is low.

Smile

These units cool airplanes with 100% OA. Units are in excellent conditions. Just that parts are hard to find.

I need a roll out switch, auto reset 260*F, witha 20 tom 30" cappilary. Even if its from a gas unit.
    "My hands are for sale"

might try Trane LIC they have hi limits with different capillary lenghts that are considered hi limits according to the part info might use it as a roll out..YCD rooftops had one 24" when looking into the burner section they were mounted into a tube 24"..check those out can't remember if it was auto reset
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

Did that Max. They only carry a 165* and you can order a 235*. So were going to use one from Reznor at 270*.
    However its a 5 ft linear cap, so we will bundle up the excess cap and try it.
    I called Indeeco,Warren, and some other electric heater reps and they couldn't help us.

Thanks to all you guys for your suggestions.
    MrHVAC
    "My hands are for sale"

cool then realized most trane rooftops have ID fans and don't apply to that rollout controls
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY