Thread: Hello everyone

Hello everyone

hello everyone. i just want to thank everyone for the open arms that i see on the forums here..

new to the site, hope to be a long time member. and get that fame professional member from all of you...

about me i have been doing hvacr for 4 years and have learnt so much, always wanting to learn more.
    i mostly do service but from time to time have to help with a install or a job set up..

prior to this I was a auto tech for 13 years, love both jobs, but with this job its more lax and you get to get out..

thanks for your time

Welcome Eh!
    Never give up; Never surrender!

Welcome here!

I came from the auto world too. Like this better except for those night and weekend calls!

thanks..
    chuckcrj... yes the nights and weekend calls do take there toll on us but its what makes it fun, keeps you on your toes..always something new..
    auto world was just the same thing over and over.. and was getting a bit slow.. we all want to eat.... when I left the auto world it was cut throat, its was every man for him self.. in hvac and havcr we all team up and help each other, no matter who you work for...
    this site just goes to show that we all have a great passion..

trouble time .. (Eh!) works for me sorry if the G-S-x name is hard to type? or get used to>>>> if need be i can change it..

Welcome, we can always use more friends

That eh is just a Canadian thing, you know what I mean eh? It's pronounced like A?
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

welcome, gotta get that count up
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.