Confused AC Compressor Terminal Contactors

Let me start by saying I am not looking for instructions or a DIY guide but I would like to ask a professionals oppinion. I know without laying hands on the equipment there is no way to truly know what is wrong. I want to thank anyone who responds in advance for their time.

Background: I purchased a home in May of 2011 and have had nothing but problems with my A/C since. When we moved in the compressor was bad so it had to be replaced immeadiately. A couple weeks later it was the condensor pump (I am not sure about the name but its the thing that sits on the floor in the closet with the air handler and pumps water outside). All was well until about 3 months ago when the system quit cooling. I called my guy and he charged the freon, cleaned the coils; you know maintnence type stuff. All was well for about a week and a half then it quit cooling again. This time my guy told me there was a leak in the air handler and it should be replaced. All was well for about 2 weeks then it quit cooling and this time we replace all the copper lines since another leak was found. Another two weeks past and it quit cooling, this time I was told it was the compressor and I was releived since it was under warranty. Two weeks later and it quit cooling again and this time I was told that the new compressor was also bad so it was replaced again. Another 2 weeks and again it quit. This time I was told the electric contacts on the compressor terminal were bad this happened twicce and thats where I am now. No A/C my guy wont call me back. I have enough technical ability to know it is the same issue again. I took the cover off the unit and the plug that goes onto the compressor contacts was melted a little, the contacts themselves were fine.

So now this has happened 3 x's. My question is could there be a bigger problem that is causing this to happen?

I know this is long winded but I am frustrated now and starting to loose confidence in my guy. Thanks again to all.

In this case, I think that your problem is the technician.

That he's not calling you back is probably to your benefit.

Look at our Contractor locator map to find a qualified contractor in your area.

Sounds like you have yourself a parts changer. Did he give you any idea of any test results?

Amp Draw? Superheat? Subcooling? Operating Pressures?

I bet he didnt. As jp said, use our locator and find a good contractor to fix it once and for all.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Thanks

I appreciate it. Thats kind of how I felt and now I am afraid that when I call someone else they are going to say "I understand that you had x,y, and z fixed but it wasn't done right". I almost feel like I married the guy because just about my entire unit is under warranty. And thanks again.