Operation 'Fast and Furious' parts 2 and 3...

Operation 'Fast and Furious' parts 2 and 3...

MeThinks this may be seen as another 'OOOOPs' at the ATFE...

A gun walking op in Indiana.
    http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...rime-gun-sales

And don't forget operation Castaway which funneled guns to gangs in
    Honduras.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/oper...ran-gangs-too/

These gems in addition to the 'Fast and Furious' operation.

Anybody see a trend here?
    (end)

Looks like we need to make some SERIOUS noise about this ATF dept and Justice dept. IMO Eric Holder needs to go to jail!

GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

And to think this is only what has come to the surface.. Not sure we can handle what is yet to be disclosed in the future. There is no doubt these people are complete idiots. Still can't wrap my mind around two or was it three(?) ATF agents calling that guy all claiming to be the head of the department and neither knowing what the other was doing!?
    "I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."
    Benjamin Franklin, 1766

Some may call this a rant... It DOES irritate me...

IMO there is NO doubt as to what is going down:

Forces in the Obama administration are 'arranging' for increased gun violence... They are looking for a reason to pass stricter gun laws.

Are these laws for protecting the public... please do not be naive.

They are for ONE purpose: To disarm the public so govt can do as they please.

Most folks here know what the 2nd Amendment is really about... no need to preach to the choir.

Thankfully this horrible 'scheme' was caught before it worked.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

There was an article in the Sunday paper a few weeks back talking about the victims of the riots in England and the terrible laws they have that protect the criminals.
    It talked about how there was no police protection and how civilians had little more that a frying pan to protect themselves.
    Many English interviewed directed a statement to America...which was, under no circumstances give up your right to own a firearm.

I was shocked to read it in such a liberal rag....they are all liberal rags though these days aren't they.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Some may call this a rant... It DOES irritate me...

IMO there is NO doubt as to what is going down:

Forces in the Obama administration are 'arranging' for increased gun violence... They are looking for a reason to pass stricter gun laws.

Are these laws for protecting the public... please do not be naive.

They are for ONE purpose: To disarm the public so govt can do as they please.

Most folks here know what the 2nd Amendment is really about... no need to preach to the choir.

Thankfully this horrible 'scheme' was caught before it worked.
    Oh come on conspiracy theorist, don't you know that fast and furious was a sting, the government is fighting valiantly against the cartels, the sky is red, there were WMD in Iraq, the bombs being dropped on Libya are humanitarian kinetic love bombs, Al Qaeda are Libyan "freedom fighters", we got Osama, and the twin towers and building 7 all collapsed from fire damage...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    Oh come on conspiracy theorist, don't you know that fast and furious was a sting, the government is fighting valiantly against the cartels, the sky is red, there were WMD in Iraq, the bombs being dropped on Libya are humanitarian kinetic love bombs, Al Qaeda are Libyan "freedom fighters", we got Osama, and the twin towers and building 7 all collapsed from fire damage...
    Well lessee...

One could find a conspiracy with almost anything if they wanted to... or one could be naive about almost anything if they wanted to...

IMO the important 'test' is: Follow the $$$ trail and the power train... One learns a lot doing that.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8