Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Worst filter in 25yr

Pulled a Service Call -Disabled Customer in wheelchair,unable to service filter.8yr old GMC
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Filter-

Sorry-Not GMC,but Nordyne. Heres more-LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images    

WOW!! Even the inducer was pretty gunked up. I hope she decided to upgrade her filter
    Do the right thing..... even when no one is looking

YUK!!! I am surprised the cabinet insulation had not separated and clogged the back side of the blower.

When I get a case like that... and they are hard up for $$... they usually get a thorough cleaning for less than retail. Some folks just are hard up and need some help from time to time. One gets referrals from them... usually their family appreciates it and has me do their work also... at full price.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

I hate when I find a system that neglected.
    So sad.
    At least the fur coat was so thick on the coil it should peel right off.
    I am for doing good to the poor, but...I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. I observed...that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer.
    ― Benjamin Franklin

Yummy!
    When it comes to being in shape, every man has a "six pack"...some of us just choose to carry it around in one container

It was sad.I gave Her a screaming price for a main board,High temp limit,Evap Scrape-Filled a grocery bag,Outside filter-grill.I'll be back in the spring-8yr Coil never cleaned.
    Oh-Real sad-She showed me an invoice 2yr ago for new HSI.--Another Tech left it just like it was in Pic's.

Yikes! I agree about the plugged inducer-that's intense gunk.

Good for you for taking care of her-sometimes you have to do someone a solid like that.

And i buy fully into the idea of "let the little fish go now and catch the big fish later"
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

I have a recurring customer I picked up a few years ago and she's blind. The guy who was taking care of her was "servicing" her unit every spring at a tune of $175 and the growth on the evap. coil said other wise. Believe it or not, my price to her is a baking sheet of cookies!
    When it comes to being in shape, every man has a "six pack"...some of us just choose to carry it around in one container

After 25+yrs in HVAC-I seen Good times-Bad times-Made $$$ lost money-It's all about your database.I have a Gentlemen that has an 30+ H.P--Leaks about 12-14 oz-Dead in the middle of Winter.No money to repair-I hook him up with R-22-He hooks me up with a couple of Gallons of Home made Navy Bean Soup-Take Care Folks

WOW!!

That's going to take a little more than the $69 cleaning!

...and she had about 17 or 18 cats?
    You're only as good as your customer will allow you to be.........If they want junk, sell them junk, but make your junk look neat!!!

Beautiful, Philadelphia, the City of Brotherly Love!
    I bet she smokes 4 packs a day, and her vacuum is broken, and she lives in the dust bowl.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast