Need Help Sizing Evap

I was called to a mobile home to look at a system. They have a 3 ton 13 SEER condensing unit just installed. The suction pressure is reading 62 psi and the discharge is reading right around 98 psi. The unit is cooling house perfectly but the life of the compressor is in jeopardy. The condenser was installed by household friend and he couldn't figure out what was going on. The a coil is a nordyne c3qa-036u-b with an orifice of .067 installed. The condenser is a Goodman gsc130361ga and requires a .074 orifice. I have done all kinds of research trying to figure this one out. Am I correct in the assumption that the evap is to small? It is a 3 ton coil but rated for a 10 SEER condenser. I have located a coil that has the exact same footprint dimensions as the current coil. It is a cq3a-042u-b. The other thing is the orifice is a .075. My main question is will this coil work for the condenser as it has the correct rated orifice needed or do I need to go larger on the A Coil. They do not want to change the air handler as it is a tight fit for the closet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

May I ask why you feel the compressor life is in jeopardy?

You feel like it's washing the compressor?
    I'd make sure the piston didn't fall out before it was installed.
    Cooling only- that coil should work ok- but the 3.5 ton would be better. I have a few 13 seer condensers on 10 seer coils working fine.
    That head shows it may be missing the piston.

I found a stuck piston and replaced. The pressures equaled out and now I am getting 60 suction and 125 discharge with the temp outside 78 degrees and the house temp at 74 degrees. The subcooling is 12-14. I believe it will be ok just not use to the pressures. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikIrocZ View Post
    I found a stuck piston and replaced. .
    Did you replace it with the .074 piston?
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by QuikIrocZ View Post
    I found a stuck piston and replaced. The pressures equaled out and now I am getting 60 suction and 125 discharge with the temp outside 78 degrees and the house temp at 74 degrees. The subcooling is 12-14. I believe it will be ok just not use to the pressures. Thanks for your help.
    So your liquid line temperature is 58-60?