Confused Gas fireplace certified for primary heating

I am looking for a gas fireplace which is CERTIFIED for PRIMARY heating.
    Just being certified as a heater is not enough, it should be certified to be a PRIMARY heating source. I called few manufacturers, they don't have any. Do such fireplaces exist at all or are all of them officially only suitable for secondary (or supplemental) heating? Thanks!

Cool

Fireplaces listed to the ANSI Z21.88 Vented Room Heater standard are intended as supplemental heaters. You would need something listed as a Warm Air Furnace in order for credit by a mortgage company, FHA, etc. to recognize it as the primary heat source. I'm not aware of any dual listed but I know there are some out there that should be. The first that comes to mind is a Rinnai unit that vents with PVC yet is a fireplace.
    HTH,

auldyin

Hi in the u.k. they have a gas fire with back boiler behind fire Baxi Boilers u.k.

Thanks, Hearthman: I will look at Rinnai products.
    Auldyin: seems like a rather complex construction. We are looking for a fireplace which doesn't require a separate mechanical room. But I will look at that. Thanks.

Empire has a fireplace that is 90+% and I believe is furnace rated. Valor also make excellent heating appliances but I'm not sure if they are rated as primary heat sources.