Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    ...By the way, it ended up being a billable call.
    good for you! i get tired of 'the manufaturers charge too much' or 'they cost too much' crap. then when they f-up they want the the manufacturers to pay for it and wonder why the manufacturers want so much money.
    When I am late for work, I usually make up for it by leaving early.

What was so irritating is when I was walking him through it on the phone and he was supposedly at the chiller following my direction, I didn't hear any chillers running (RTAC). I guess he figured it was warranty anyway so he didn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by R123 View Post
    What was so irritating is when I was walking him through it on the phone and he was supposedly at the chiller following my direction, I didn't hear any chillers running (RTAC). I guess he figured it was warranty anyway so he didn't care.
    happens every day for me.

I actually do have 1 chiller under full service, every time I go to it for ops the screen is black or blank. And nobody touches this chiller but me.
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Mech View Post
    happens every day for me.

I actually do have 1 chiller under full service, every time I go to it for ops the screen is black or blank. And nobody touches this chiller but me.
    "There is no greater inequality than the equal treatment of unequals."

-Thomas Jefferson

I have three RTAC's that need to run in low ambient conditions. We've moved the Dyna View panel indoors at those locations. Sure makes it nice dwonloading the Chiller Service Reports in inclement weather.
    "Wheel" mechanics work on "Wheel" chillers

i know it sounds CORN DOGISH but some times if you put a pair of polorized sunglasses on it will allow you to read the screens that have been beat up by the sun. ive done it on the UCP2. not sure if it works with Dyna view. havnt had that prob yet with dyna.
    not a permanent fix but itll allow you to see it to get info in or out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ping View Post
    i know it sounds CORN DOGISH but some times if you put a pair of polorized sunglasses on it will allow you to read the screens that have been beat up by the sun. ive done it on the UCP2. not sure if it works with Dyna view. havnt had that prob yet with dyna.
    not a permanent fix but itll allow you to see it to get info in or out of it.
    Your absolutely right. I've done that also!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12