Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 16

Thread: Thanks

  1. #1

    Angry Thanks



    I just wanted to thank the moderator who deleted my detailed post from last night. I read the rules and I followed them but apparently it wasn't worthy of even a 8 hr listing.

    One response - really? It would have been nice to see what others had to say.

    cytoman

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    SW FL
    Posts
    6,428
    Your post was NOT removed. THANKS.
    Designer Dan
    It's Not Rocket Science, But It is SCIENCE with "Some Art". ___ ___ K EEP I T S IMPLE & S INCERE

    Define the Building Envelope and Perform a Detailed Load Calc: It's ALL About Windows and Make-up Air Requirements. Know Your Equipment Capabilities

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Ocean Pines, MD
    Posts
    7,033

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Do you need help locating your posts/threads?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Houston,Tx.
    Posts
    16,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Stamas View Post
    But this one may be.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

    "Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Do you need help locating your posts/threads?
    I still get lost in this forum.... lota good stuff.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by rickboggs View Post
    I still get lost in this forum.... lota good stuff.
    Upper left hand corner you will see "user CP", click on that and it will show you/provide links to any post that you have made

    Chris

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Upper left hand corner you will see "user CP", click on that and it will show you/provide links to any post that you have made

    Chris
    Thank you Mr. Worthington. It's just that none of my post are "good stuff." There are some posters that a really skilled at communicating in this type of medium at the same time being skilled in this industry making this forum very informative and entertaining.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by rickboggs View Post
    Thank you Mr. Worthington. It's just that none of my post are "good stuff." There are some posters that a really skilled at communicating in this type of medium at the same time being skilled in this industry making this forum very informative and entertaining.
    Agreed

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Ocean Pines, MD
    Posts
    7,033
    Quote Originally Posted by rickboggs View Post
    Thank you Mr. Worthington. It's just that none of my post are "good stuff." There are some posters that a really skilled at communicating in this type of medium at the same time being skilled in this industry making this forum very informative and entertaining.

    And then you have Terry............................

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    I am seeing lots of assistance from Mods and Members here

    Perhaps the OP should apologize and move forward within our community?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    7,281
    Quote Originally Posted by rickboggs View Post
    I still get lost in this forum.... lota good stuff.
    Another thing Rick,

    One can always "subscribe" to a thread by selecting the the thread tools at the top of an individual thread.

    I do this a bunch when I want to follow a particular conversation minus posting in it to receive the email notifications of a new posting

    Chris

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_Worthington View Post
    Another thing Rick,

    One can always "subscribe" to a thread by selecting the the thread tools at the top of an individual thread.

    I do this a bunch when I want to follow a particular conversation minus posting in it to receive the email notifications of a new posting

    Chris
    You know, I've never notice that... Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event