old carrier vavs

can anyone set me up with a oem for an older carrier vav box. All I have is a job code 35bc6s. I don't have any more info on the unit. There are springs that tension the damper for adjustment. Thanks

Are you talking about Carrier VVT? If so, the VAV Box will say ZD8 or ZD# on it and be attached to a Slave or Master thermostat.

Might want to read this http://www.rjmurray.com/uploadFiles/...nce1110450.pdf and then let them know its time for an upgrade

Thanks for responding guys, good article and we are steering the customer towards an upgrade. It seems, some of the dampers are leaking abit and as a result spaces are getting too cold. I tried to put a piece of foam on the lip but no go.

Ccut,
    As an upgrade you may want to look into Viconics VZ72XX Series Controllers. They are basically a drop in for Carrier VVT with lots of cool stuff added.
    I just upgraded a school with 5 new Rooftop Controllers running 30 seperate Zones and the results are excellent. As an added bonus I tied them into the existing ALC WebCtrl and can view the pages remotely via the internet.

The 35BC box is not a VVT box, it is a true VAV box (6" inlet) with the old Carrier "system powered" controls.

Just my $0.025, I'd change it out to a new box with a standalone analog electronic controller.

J

Thanks guys, I found out abit more about the 35bc. and I'm looking into a drop in replacement. Carrier is supposedly helping me... we'll see. I did here there is a replacement for the system powered box. I am going to check out the viconics controllers. Thanks again, I appreciate you help.

Welcome to my world.
    Looking for VVT gen2 software/PC Command Center/
    ccn 3.0 will not work /
    Thanks