+ Reply to Thread

Thread: need help trane m# twv036b140a1

Post Likes

need help trane m# twv036b140a1

need help trane m# twv036b140a1 s# g44388136 blower relay 91 melted and fuse blown. i replaced 2 days ago, call back same problem. need a schematic on this unit but cant find one

Post Likes
    myplumber 7 yr tech we install amer stand, nice systems. one man install even in a attic.
    plastic housing. but we have found a couple problems they are correcting. 1 door switch, in attics the door will bow and the unit shuts off. i like carrier myself but all units have there problems.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drumiller View Post
    need help trane m# twv036b140a1. need a schematic on this unit but cant find one
    The service facts on the inside of the unit should have the wiring diagram.

Then again, the TWV036B is about a 12 -15 year old air handler, so I guess the service facts could be missing.

Wish we could help, but we are not able to post wiring diagrams and other manuals in this "OPEN" forum.
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    thanks for the feedback, but don't understand the tricks vs trade comment. 7 yrs in, im not looking for a trick, just needed a web site for a schematic to check the wiring.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drumiller View Post
    thanks for the feedback, but don't understand the tricks vs trade comment. 7 yrs in, im not looking for a trick, just needed a web site for a schematic to check the wiring.
    The signature at the bottom of my post has nothing to do with your technical ability or need of a wiring diagram - it's just a signature.

That air handler has a pretty basic wiring setup. You have a short somewhere. With good troubleshooting techniques, you should be able to find where the problem is.

Again, we can't post diagrams or forward people to places that might have a diagram. It's not you, just the rules of the forum.

Good Luck
    Instead of learning the tricks of the trade, learn the trade.

Post Likes
    cool man, thought the tricks vs trade was directed at me, didn't know it was a signature.
    and as u said with a 15 yr old a/h who know where the service facts are. cust had a condensate problem at first. i blew out the lines and installed a ez trap. also replaced a 2 pole contactor. the cust told me the units fan had been running for 7 years. lol
    he had a couple of tech out to fix this problem. they even blew the red caped screw in fuse. instead of getting the correct fuse they cut the wires and put a 5 amp fuse in. it works but that shows how many people have had there hands in this unit. but i went to Lyon conklin and got the manual. thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in