+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source Refrigeration.

Post Likes

Source Refrigeration.

How are they to work for.

Post Likes
    i have spoken to many people who work for them....not one said they sucked...all gave positive comments....

Post Likes
    Gazoo is right jonny..!!
    People who are working for them are giving positive comments and feeling safe with them..!!

Post Likes
    Yes this is a bump, but I didn't want to start a thread. So my question is, would applying for a "Refrigeration Installation Apprentice" position with Source be worth it if I'm trying to become a service technician? I start school in 2 weeks and would love to actually do some school related stuff (besides installation) while obtaining my education. I put in an application a while ago and I noticed they still had the position available (been open since November) but I never heard anything. I was thinking of refining my resume in hopes of actually catching someone's eye so I could speak to them. I just wanted to see what you all though about that as I've never worked installation before. I've only done service calls.

Orange County, in a Galaxy far far away...
    Post Likes
    I applied to source refrigeration (in January) for the installation/construction apprentice, got as far as meeting the HR chick and told I would be contacted in March since they didn't need somebody until April.

I know of 1 tech who has worked for them, he said things got pretty slow with jobs and calls (losing a lot of PM accounts) a few years ago but started to turn around in 2010. He left late 2010 and said things were improving. I've also bumped into a couple of their techs at the supply house and both seemed pretty happy with their lot.
    You cannot cheat an honest man. But that doesn't stop people trying!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in