Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    It should have had complete diagrams sent with it. However, if it was a Special order unit, they may not have had correct diagrams to send with it. If you still need info, I can try and get it for you.

I appreciate it but it is running now and we labeled the terminals for later service. But then again maybe it would be a good idea to have a copy for my records. Thanks Lunchbox I appreciate it. I always wanted a "Dukes of Hazzard" Lunchbox.
    It might get loud!

Call your Trane Sales Engineer who sold you the unit and explain the situation. He should be able to get you the missing diagrams.

I tried it with Trane Parts and all their avenues and came up empty. The sales engineer will probably end up the same.
    Last edited by duke of earl; 09-21-2011 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Trying to be more diplomatic
    It might get loud!

I ran across this a couple times. The problem is, Waco is too lazy to update the literature after the conversion from air to water.

Can you use the air version? It should be fairly similar. The model and serial number for the air version is usually on there too. Enter that on Trane Parts should pull up all the literature.

It's hard to stop a Trane - Until you apply line voltage to it!!

Good idea-Thanks
    It might get loud!

Trane sucks!!!!!! Miss ya!!!!!!!
    If I would of killed my wife when I first met her, I'd be out of jail by now!

GET SOME!!

doubleduce Wuzzup! I'm homesick and missing ya too. Been a tough transition for me but I'm all the way in and making it work. It was strictly a business decision for the family's sake. You holding down the fort?
    It might get loud!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12