Thread: GE Mini-splits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Likes
    As I continue my quest for a decent mini-split at a decent cost, I've run across the GE Ductless. I seem to recall reading here that they were a pretty decent unit, but searches come up with waaay too much stuff. (Try searching 'Ge' and you get everything with garage, etc.).

In any case, I'm caught looking a the 12k LG's (lots'o $) GE's and Friedrichs. The Hitachi's seem to be on the REAL low end. :\ This will be a supplimental system to help with a 200 sq/ft room add-on. I'm looking for something that will last and be quiet. There is not much support for minis around here as they just don't seem to be as popular as back east. only 1 local place has them in stock, and it's an Arcoaire and I haven't found much about their brand.

Thanks again for the info fro the pro's!

Post Likes
    For ductless, go right to the best: Mitsubishi, Sayno, Fujitsu. Many of the US brands just relabel imported brands anyway. checkout
    http://www.mrslim.com

They have a unit with eletric strip backup if the temps realy drop below freezing.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in