I have a 2 ton Coleman heat pump and it's heat out put is low. I have done just about everything I can to get the heat output up. I was wondering if anyone has used the head pressure controls from Johnson, or ICM to regulate the head pressure in heating. I noticed the ICM325H has a heat pump bypass on it. Could one of these be used on the indoor unit. And the bypass feature used for the cooling cycle? Use it to control the indoor fan speed to get hotter air from the vents and use the bypass to get full fan speed for the cooling cycle? Has anyone experimented with this? Any insight?

what is air temp from unit?? its a heat pump air is not normaly hot. anything you do to slow down blower will probably cause problems.

What kind of temps is the heatpump producing and at what outside temp? Can't even begin to reply without knowing these facts.
    "Go big or Go Home"

I agree without knowing outside temps it will be impossible to determine whether the heat pump is operatin correctly.

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
    Might be easier to sit further away from the register.

Coleman Echelon 13 Seer with R-410A. Ambient was 37*. Return air 67* Supply air 88*. 21* split.
    My suction pressure was 70 and head pressure was 375-400. Head pressure varied as well as compressor amps. I think I should get more than a 20* split.

I know the Coleman Echelon variable speed air handlers have a hot heat pump mode that slows the indoor fan speed down for those more familiar with the heat from gas furnaces.

Pretty good output at 37 degrees, don't think you are going to get much better..
    "Go big or Go Home"

How much higher do you think you want that head pressure raised?
    Sounds overcharged as it is