Post Likes

how do I get a replacement refigerant certification card

I took the refrig. cert. back in the mid '90s. Does any body know how to get a replacement card. Also, looking for employment in the North Georgia area. Have a lot of industrial,managerial and commercial experience.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    If you know who you took the test with just contact them and they will send you a new card for 10 or 15 bucks or just retake the test for 25 or does your parts house keep a copy of your card on file have them make you a copy

Post Likes
    The prob is that back then you didn,t just get any"number" on your card!!!!!
    I'm in the same boat of "needing" a new card. just take the 608 universal exam and be done with it

Post Likes
    I think when they first started to issue certifications they recorded your social security number.

I cant find my card either..... But I just did a cursory search after seeing this post.

I might try to look a couple more places later.

But... Im sure they have a way to reissue a new one...... government agency...they probably know what you had to eat for breakfast the day you took the test.

They know what I had for lunch that day...because it was provided along with the test.

It was a dry chicken salad sandwich......and the chicken salad had nuts and fruit in it.....a pack of potato chips and a free drink.

I was furious.....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by redcell09 View Post
    Good post. Took me less than 2 minutes to see my dates of certifications and the prompt to purchase a replacement card from the esco institute. There is a link on the top right of the home page for this company that takes you to where you need to go.

Post Likes
    I just went through the same thing. I took my test in 94.Luckily I took it with my employees and the name of the institute (VGI training) was on there. They weren't on the EPA list. Just thought I'd share that as there were a couple tense moments.