Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yep, this area kind of defines 'political correctness' and liberal...we just hope the condition isn't contagious! May need some public health warnings for uninformed tourists! Those rational few of us remaining in WA depend on all y'all in the rest of the country to save the day come 2012! (I have legitimate TN and TX roots...so i get to say things like 'all y'all'!) I second all your humble opinions!

Quote Originally Posted by smokerspouse View Post
    Yep, this area kind of defines 'political correctness' and liberal...we just hope the condition isn't contagious! May need some public health warnings for uninformed tourists! Those rational few of us remaining in WA depend on all y'all in the rest of the country to save the day come 2012! (I have legitimate TN and TX roots...so i get to say things like 'all y'all'!) I second all your humble opinions!
    My roots are Texas also... however GA (well metro Atlanta) is a nice place. There are a few things about Texas (the Houston area) I do not miss.

Someday I plan to visit your area, I know 4 folks that live in/around the Seattle area.

Hope you work out your 'pollution' issue...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Perception might go both ways. That is, if you get to sort of know your neighbors, or otherwise are aware that there might be one that is potentially bothered by the smoke, then their understanding that you are trying to do something about the situation and taking their concerns into account may improve the situation.

As for an actual system, an activated carbon air cleaner situated to sweep up the smoke when the cigar or pipe is set down, and perhaps into which he blows the smoke, might help a bit. The cheaper version is a box fan with a furnace filter on it (again, activated carbon). Thing is, activated carbon gets spent fairly quickly, once it's opened (even when you aren't running the air cleaner or fan). So you'll be going through lots of filters.

Maybe he should take up chewing tobacco.

May be....nastier yet, that.

Nude sunbathing then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12