Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Thanks again for the replies!!!

You have me thinking, as I said my original plans were for radiant heat throughout and I could go with baseboards instead of infloor (which at this point would be "under floor") for the carpeted and hardwood areas.
    I guess what really swayed me away from all radiant was A/C, here is a link to my website with pictures of the home under construction
    I have plenty of room in the attic for an air handler, any suggestions on the proper way to cool this home if I do go all radiant?

Post Likes
    Not sure what you mean by proper way to cool.

Do you mean zoned?
    Contractor locator map

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Post Likes
    Are your interior walls all done? If you want a zoned AC system you have do the ductwork first before walls are done to bring duct work down to 1st flr and basement. Else 2 AC systems will be needed.

You seem to have a big investment in radiant already, and should look to get a high efficency modulating and condensing boiler. If your house is well insulated, put extra baseboard in so you can run the whole system at a lower temp. Get a reverse indirect WH like ErgoMax, Turbomax that can also act as a buffer tank for your heating system.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12