1 bowl
    1 can of chicken breast
    1 can of cream of chicken soup
    1 can of cream of celery soup
    enough "instant rice" for four people
    1/3 of a medium onion
    1 can of sliced mushrooms
    1/8 of a stick of butter

Melt butter in pot, add onions and mushrooms, cook until onions are translucent.
    Add chicken, cook until chicken is white.
    remove and place in bowl

Make instant rice per instructions, substituting the can of cream of celery and cream of mushroom soups for equal amounts of water.

When rice is cooked, add chicken, mushrooms and onions to ice, stir well, season to taste (I like salt, pepper, garlic powder and a bit of mustard) and place in bowl for serving.

sounds like something you make when you get home on a cold winter day. All you want is something warm and soothing in your stomach.

Open a can of potatoes. Dice them up if you feel energenic. Throw them in your cast iron skillet. Chop up any leftovers from the refrigerator. Scramble in 4 eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    sounds like something you make when you get home on a cold winter day. All you want is something warm and soothing in your stomach.
    Lmao.
    I get home many days, and all I want is breakfast, being that most days I don't even get that.

Today, being it is Labor Day weekend (although I have to work tomorrow cleaning a condenser, because from 8am until 11pm the place is open except on Sundays) I made some of my world famous jalapeno, onion, garlic, bacon and green pepper burgers.

I enjoyed mine, the current WTFE ate hers, and the two *****es gobbled theirs down.

Ground beef ( I used grass fed anti-biotic free Santa Gertrudis crossed with Long Horns, that my nephew raises), about 1/3 of a large onion, diced, 2 jalapenos, diced, (2) cloves of garlic chopped into small pieces, about half a pack of real bacon bits and 1/2 a green pepper diced into small pieces, mix thoroughly, and cook on the grill until done.

I usually cook them thin, in small square patties about 4", and serve on either potato bread rolls or Hawaiian sweet bread rolls.

Don't know where I came up with this, but make your favorite bean dip (mine has refried beans, hamburger, spices, finely diced onions, jalapenos, green peppers and sometimes crushed garlic cloves), make a burrito adding cheese, then rolling it up. I put a couple of pasts of butter on the bottom and lay them seam side down and bake for about 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees, then roll 180 degrees, another couple of pats of butter and bake for about 5-7 minutes, then sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake for another 4-5 minutes.

Serve with a dollop of sour cream on top.

There is no doubt in it that if we use the simple and quality food then there is no condition that we will suffering from the health problems. Our focus should be on quality food.

Quote Originally Posted by Zohanai View Post
    There is no doubt in it that if we use the simple and quality food then there is no condition that we will suffering from the health problems. Our focus should be on quality food.
    My doctor put it simply, "Salt is the enemy !!!"

Don't buy packaged meals. Don't put salt in your cooking. Celery is your friend for natural salt flavor. You are only suppose to have 2300 mg. of sodium a day. Some canned vegetables have 350 mg per serving and it is a 3.5 serving can. Way bad.