Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Use the HW work for fill in if you're slow.
    Get your sticker on those units for when the HW contract expires.
    We've been doing so much,for so long,with so little, that now we can do almost anything, with nothing at all.

We accepted a call for American home shield back in early June. Made 4 trips to do what could be done in 1 maybe 2 visits. Spent around 4 hours on hold throughout this call. Do they pay for that no. Then we didn't get paid our diagnostic trip charge cause they said it was figured into the repair. Then last week we got called back out unit was not cooling. The 20+ year old unit had a leak develop in outdoor coil. Their operator/wanna be technician told me I had my hands all over it so it was my fault. All I had done on previous visits was cleaned system blowers, coils, etc. Spent 1 1/2 hrs on hold for this visit. I just hope the front door don't fall in since I had my hands all over it to knocking. If you need work go for it. If you are well established surely you can find less crooked revenues.

I did work for a warranty company in the past. It was a headache and talking to them on the phone made me want to hang myself. Paid dirt, took a long time to pay, took a long time to approve. They always tried to get me to agree to let them purchase the equipment then have me install it LOL
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12