Smile

Robo and many others:

Just wanted to say thank you for all the help everyone gave me a couple of weeks ago when making decisions about a new heat pump system for my home in southern Georgia. The installer just finished everything and so far I am extremely pleased. First, he did an outstanding job with the cosmetics of replacing an old 40 year old gas furnace with exhaust vents through my celing and larger than normal holes in my floor where the former huge air handler was placed. A new electric panel box had to be added and I am very pleased with this as well. Everything looks very nice and professional.

To recap, I purchased a 16 SEER Amana RTG 60 Ultron two-stage condensing unit that uses R410A refigerant. The air handler is the matching MBE variable speed unit. The thermostat is a White Rogers digital/programmable one that can be programmed differently all 7 days of the week and a multitude of other things that I am still reading about.

Everything comes with a 10 year parts & labor warranty with a lifetime replacement of the entire condensing unit if the compressor ever needs replacing. I feel I got a very good system, with a great warranty, at a very good price. Hopefully it will serve me well for the next 15 years or so.

Just wanted to give everyone who gave me all the advice an update and say Thank You.

J. D.

What part of Georgia?

Valdosta, GA

I am in Brunswick.