Anybody worked for honeywell in ontario?

So i just started a job helping a sheet metal mechanic and doing some installs. Its not exactly what i want to be doing but i took it because i couldnt find anything else and really needed to get my foot in the trade somehow. So of course i do 2 days there of just building drives and hangars basically and a few install jobs and i get a message on my phone from honeywell recruiting saying they'd like to interview me for the position of first term refridgeration apprentice which is what id like to do. So im going to try and set up an interview proly gonna have to be an evening because i cannot really ask for time off so soon at my new job plus i dont want to spoil it because this is just an interview which i assume has 50 other people being interviewed. But i just want to know if anyone on here knows or has worked for honeywell. The interview will be in london ontario but thats so far all i know. Anyone know starting rate of pay, where i would be working if london was just a centralized location?
    So much so fast why could this happen 3 weeks ago lol.
    Oh well any help is great even what i should do for my interview
    Cheers
    Wes

it's UA local 787 union, If you get in congrats, it's supposed to be great and limitless opportunity. in 5-6 years if you're smart you should be able to get your 313A license then go for journeyman status. they work on big stuffs mainly. seriously, go. I didn't get called. I applied. worry about money later.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|

HELLO.
    If you have a chance to interview with honeywell run with it.i been with honeywell for 6 years and enjoy every day.im on the servce hvac side and stay busy year round.good luck hope you have the chance

mike v

I have been at Honeywell for 8 yr. I really like working for Honeywell the opportunity are great in the branch I'm in.
    I know a bunch of the guys in the London office and they would be great guys to apprentice under.

I think starting rate is around $15. There is no BS they will follow the unioun contract so you will kniw what to expect

Quote Originally Posted by sinc4 View Post
    I have been at Honeywell for 8 yr. I really like working for Honeywell the opportunity are great in the branch I'm in.
    I know a bunch of the guys in the London office and they would be great guys to apprentice under.

I think starting rate is around $15. There is no BS they will follow the unioun contract so you will kniw what to expect
    one of the worse this is not knowing where you stand in an organization.... unionized place kinda make a win win situation most of the time.
    Parts Changer Extraordinaire
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Have tools and gauges, will travel.

RIDGID|YELLOW JACKET|UEI|TESTO|STANLEY|CPS|VETO| KLEIN|MILWAUKEE|MASTERCRAFT|